Thank you for visiting LimitlessFitness.co.uk.
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully.
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: Firstly, to process your order and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service.
We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent. We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
Any and all information will not be sold/given to third parties, misused in any way or breach data protection legislation in any way.
All payment details are kept on secured servers and will never be shared with any other parties unless absolutely necessary for the transaction to complete. At any time will we remove your details form our servers upon request.
Data Protection Legislation: (i) unless and until the GDPR is no longer directly applicable in the UK, the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, as amended or updated from time to time, in the UK and then (ii) any successor legislation to the GDPR or the Data Protection Act 1998.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Legislation, The customer is the data controller and RNT are the data processor (where Data Controller and Data Processor have the meanings as defined in the Data Protection Legislation).
Hero Labs Ltd, the operators of LimitlessFitness.co.uk, shall, in relation to any Personal Data processed in connection with the performance by us of our obligations:-
(a) process that Personal Data only on the written instructions of the Customer;
(b) ensure that it has in place appropriate technical and organisational measures, reviewed and approved by the Customer, to protect against unauthorised or unlawful processing of Personal Data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, Personal Data, appropriate to the harm that might result from the unauthorised or unlawful processing or accidental loss, destruction or damage and the nature of the data to be protected, having regard to the state of technological development and the cost of implementing any measures (those measures may include, where appropriate, pseudonymising and encrypting Personal Data, ensuring confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of its systems and services, ensuring that availability of and access to Personal Data can be restored in a timely manner after an incident, and regularly assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of the technical and organisational measures adopted by it);
(c) ensure that all personnel who have access to and/or process Personal Data are obliged to keep the Personal Data confidential;
(d) assist the Customer, at the Customer’s cost, in responding to any request from a Data Subject and in ensuring compliance with its obligations under the Data Protection Legislation with respect to security, breach notifications, impact assessments and consultations with supervisory authorities or regulators;
(e) notify the Customer without undue delay on becoming aware of a Personal Data breach; and
(f) at the written direction of the Customer, delete or return Personal Data and copies thereof to the Customer on termination of the agreement unless required by Applicable Law to store the Personal Data.
The Customer consents to Hero Labs Ltd appointing a third-party processor(s) of Personal Data under this agreement – namely Stripe, Paypal and GoCardless.
Hero Labs Ltd confirms that it has entered or (as the case may be) will enter with the third-party processor into a written agreement substantially on that third party’s standard terms of business.
As between the Customer and Hero Labs Ltd, we shall remain fully liable for all acts or omissions of any third-party processor appointed by it pursuant to this clause.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
What personal information we collect
The information you may give us
You may provide personal information to us such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to us by subscribing to LimitlessFitness.co.uk email newsletter or submitting a contact form.
Information we collect
We automatically collect certain anonymous information about your browsing behaviour to help us analyse the website and our service. For example, when you use the website, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed or searched for, how long you visited, and the dates/times when you accessed the website. We also collect information about actions you take when using the website, such as links clicked.
Why we collect your personal information
We may use your personal information and data to enhance and personalise your experience and provide you with information and services that may be of interest to you.
For example, we may:
- send you our latest content by email, special offers or other information we think you may find interesting and that is relevant to you under legitimate interests.
- use the information we collect to enable us to administer the website, carry out analysis and improve the website.
How we collect and use your personal information
We may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their own privacy policies.
When you contact us via a contact form you may need to provide your email address. Where necessary, we will respond to you via email. We will not use your personal information for any other purposes.
When you register for the LimitlessFitness.co.uk newsletter you need to provide your email address. We use your email to send you regular content updates, special offers or other information we think you will find interesting.
All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click.
If you no longer want to receive LimitlessFitness.co.uk newsletter, there is always an unsubscribe option in every email.
Mailchimp is the service we use for delivery of email updates and newsletters. They store your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communications.
When you leave a comment, your name will appear on the site, but your email will not be shown. You can choose to leave a comment anonymously. Your email and IP addresses cannot be seen by us.
Comments left on the website may be used in later research or in other articles on the website.
We may use session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted. We also use traffic log cookies to see which pages are being used, which helps us improve our website. We only use this for statistical analysis and then the data is removed from the system.
The cookies cannot get access to your device or provide any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. You can modify or delete cookies in your browser settings, however, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of this website.
To learn more about cookies, see the following websites:
Tracking and analytics
We may use Google Analytics and tracking tools to collect anonymised data that cannot identify you but enables us to improve our website and deliver relevant and useful content to you. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured. You can opt out of Google Analytics by going to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the website. If you click on a link to an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions. This will not cost you any extra.
Hero Labs Limited is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if you visited the other website.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications or services. This list may be amended from time to time in the website’s sole discretion.
Who we share your data with
We keep all your personal information confidential.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, are required to do so by law, or must in connection with legal proceedings.
We may also share anonymous aggregated data use with others, but will not include any personal information that could identify you. This is provided for marketing, advertising or other uses. For example, this may be analytics or information collected from cookies.
How long we retain your data
If you have not used our services for a reasonable amount of time, we may contact you to ensure you are still happy to receive communications. We may also delete your personal information.
Even if we delete your personal information, it may remain on a back-up or in archives.
Please refer to other third-party applications or services used by this website for further details on their data retention policies.
What rights you have over your data
You have rights to your own personal information:
- Opt-out – At any time, you may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us by email to be removed from our mailing list.
- Access – You may request to access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to us.
- Amend – If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data.
- Restrict – In certain circumstances, you may request to limit the way we can use your personal information.
- Data portability – You can ask that we move, copy or transfer your personal information.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
If you have made a complaint and are not happy with our response you have the right to refer your complaint to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO): https://ico.org.uk/.
How we store and protect your data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Although we do as much as we can to keep your data safe, information shared via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Use of children’s personal information
We do not knowingly collect or store any personal information about or related to children under the age of 18. If we are aware that a child has submitted their personal information, we will remove their personal data from our records.
General Terms and Conditions
- Hero Labs Limited reserves the right to prevent usage of this site for any misuse of the contents contained within this website in any manner. Hero Labs Limited has the final say as to what shall constitute misuse and its decision will be final.
- We reserve the right to make changes to this site, the disclaimers and these terms and conditions at any time.
- You must be eighteen years old to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use the site in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use the site.
- You must not use LimitlessFitness.co.uk in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website.
- You certify that all details you provide to LimitlessFitness.co.uk for subscription purposes are correct to the best of your knowledge.
- If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform LimitlessFitness.co.uk as soon as possible.
- Contacting LimitlessFitness.co.uk through email over anything on this site is welcome. However, note that inappropriate or insulting comments may be ignored. Any personal remarks or attacks may be ignored. The same holds true for off-topic comments. Hero Labs Limited is not responsible for the content in comments or other online content that the site may link to. Any offensive material may be passed, as appropriate, to a third party for action.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a means of communication for all correspondence with Hero Labs Limited.
- Hero Labs Limited shall be entitled to surrender, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third party.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Hero Labs Limited and its organisers and sponsors from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of LimitlessFitness.co.uk (or any site linked to from LimitlessFitness.co.uk), or your violation of this Agreement.
- LimitlessFitness.co.uk may include contextual links to other sites operated by third parties. These are provided as a means of convenient access to you to the information/opinion contained therein. Hero Labs Limited is in no way responsible for, and cannot guarantee the accuracy of, the content of any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through those sites.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information accessible through LimitlessFitness.co.uk is accurate, we do not warrant its completeness or correctness; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
- No legal responsibility is accepted for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. Hero Labs Limited will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as possible after being notified of them.
- To the maximum extent allowed by law Hero Labs Limited is providing this site and its contents on an “As Is” basis and makes no representations, warranties, statements, guarantees or conditions of any kind, with respect to this site, the information, content or materials included within, or your personal information or material transmitted over our system.
- LimitlessFitness.co.uk is published by Hero Labs Limited and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. Restrictions apply to web site design, text, graphics, typographical arrangement, and all other material on this site. Unless otherwise stated, the following copyright statement applies to material found on this site.
- Permitted Use (you are allowed to):
- Access the material for viewing and to download the material onto electronic, optical or similar storage media for caching purposes only.
- Restricted Use (you are not allowed to):
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material on the website.
- Copy, distribute or publish any of the material taken from this website.
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
- Redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution].
- Any other use of the material requires the formal permission of Hero Labs Limited.
- Any use of materials on LimitlessFitness.co.uk, modification, distribution or republication without the prior written permission of Hero Labs Limited is prohibited.
- Hero Labs Limited reserve the right to restrict access to areas of LimitlessFitness.co.uk, or indeed the whole website, at any time.
- If Hero Labs Limited provides you with a username and password to enable access to restricted areas of LimitlessFitness.co.uk or other content or services, you must ensure that that username and password is kept confidential. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your username or password.
- Hero Labs Limited may disable your username and password at any time if you breach any of the policies or terms governing your use of LimitlessFitness.co.uk.
Services & Advice
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided LimitlessFitness.co.uk, the individuals and organisations that have provided this information to us exclude their liability for any expense, loss or damage (to the maximum extent permitted by law) including but not limited to indirect or consequential losses as a result of you using this service or relying on its content.
- LimitlessFitness.co.uk is not able to recommend or endorse any of the providers listed. You should always check the details of services with providers themselves and ensure that you are satisfied with their services and that they meet your requirements.
- You should always carry out your own research and/or take specific professional advice before undertaking any legal or medical action.
- If you find information which you believe is inaccurate or inappropriate or have concerns about a provider included here please email info@LimitlessFitness.co.uk
Community area use
- Hero Labs Limited does not claim ownership to your user content. By posting or submitting user content to LimitlessFitness.co.uk, you grant Hero Labs Limited the non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide right to use, transmit, reproduce, sub-license, create derivative works from, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed, and promote the content in any form, anywhere and for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for all content you submit to LimitlessFitness.co.uk.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless against any claim or action brought by third parties, arising out of or in connection with any information posted by you on LimitlessFitness.co.uk, including the violation of their privacy or intellectual property rights.
- You acknowledge that any information you post on LimitlessFitness.co.uk may be published and agree that it can be displayed for any length of time we consider suitable and that the content may be syndicated to other Hero Labs Limited publications where appropriate.
- The views and opinions expressed here represent those of the contributor and not those of the people, institutions or organisations that they may or may not be related unless stated explicitly.
- Any view or opinion expressed on this site by a contributor to the website and/or the forum does not necessarily reflect that of the views and opinions of Hero Labs Limited. It also does not necessarily represent the common view of all the people subscribed to LimitlessFitness.co.uk.
- As a subscriber to this site, you agree not to:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that is illegal.
- Invade another user’s privacy. This includes revealing another user’s password, phone number, address or any other personally identifiable information.
- Make personal attacks against other members or create member names, or post or send messages that denigrate, threaten, abuse or harm others on the basis of race, culture, religion, sexual orientation, nationality or gender.
- Use excessive profanity.
- Harass, stalk or send unwanted messages.
- Transmit, solicit or post extremely sexually explicit content or material that is adult in nature.
- Impersonate another user or staff.
- Promote violence, terrorism or extremism.
- Post or send messages that tell other members how to potentially harm themselves or others.
- Transmit unsolicited messages that advertise or link to businesses, sites, programs or other unauthorized commercial ventures. This includes junk mail, spam, bulk mailings, unauthorized promotional materials and pyramid schemes.
- Forge headers or otherwise change identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our service.
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that they do not have a right to transmit under any law or contractual relationship. This includes proprietary and confidential information learned as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements and any other inside information.
- Transmit anything that violates any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of another party.
- Upload, post, email, fax or otherwise transmit material that contains software viruses or any other code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or equipment.
- Interfere with the site’s servers or networks, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to LimitlessFitness.co.uk.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Hero Labs Limited reserve the right to edit or remove any material posted to LimitlessFitness.co.uk.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of England.
- Any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of England in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
- All provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in whole or in part, in any jurisdiction by any competent authority, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro non scrip to and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect
Competition & Award Terms and Conditions
- Employees and contractors (and their respective families) of Hero Labs Ltd or the competition partner(s) (including any group companies) are not eligible to enter.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person or company entering the competition or award – entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
- Entries for competitions and awards must be received by the stated closing date. All entries received after this date will not be counted.
- To enter a Competition or award you must be 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants are required to meet the Entry Criteria but otherwise, no other purchase is necessary.
- It is the responsibility of entrants to notify Hero Labs Ltd of any change of contact details. Proof of identity may be required.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Hero Labs Ltd reserves the right to amend the competition and award end date at any time.
- The winners of competitions and awards may be announced on the website.
- Competition winners must come forward to claim their prize. In the event of a prize going unclaimed for more than 28 days after notification, Hero Labs Ltd may, at its discretion, declare the prize unclaimed and no longer valid, and draw a new winner. An unclaimed Prize may not be awarded.
- The prize is not transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If an advertised prize is not available, Hero Labs Ltd reserves the right to offer an alternative prize. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- Hero Labs Ltd does not endorse any Prize supplied by a third party nor does it endorse the third party supplier. The Prize will only be delivered to addresses within the UK. Hero Labs Ltd is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied by any third party connected with this competition.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Products entered into the awards must be sent to a specific location on a specific date. This will be communicated via email. Late products will not be included in the award judging.
- By entering this competition, you will be added to Hero Labs Ltd database and indicate your consent to receiving general communications from Hero Labs Ltd from time to time.
- Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by Hero Labs Ltd of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- Hero Labs Ltd reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- Hero Labs Ltd shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the prize draw. Nothing in this condition shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of Hero Labs Ltd’s negligence.
- Hero Labs Ltd’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition and awards will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- LimitlessFitness.co.uk is a free to access website. In order to offset the costs of running this site, we accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, affiliates and other forms of compensation as well as providing our own services.
- This site abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion, and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made on this site. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- Hero Labs Ltd is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) & authors of this site receive compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest, authentic opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this site are purely the author’s own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- The owner of this website is Hero Labs Limited whose details are:
- Company Name: Hero Labs Limited
- Registration Number:
- Registered Address: 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org